PDA

View Full Version : TN2 Preflop Bets.

Shodan
06-01-2013, 05:05 PM
Hello,

I've noticed that since going over to TN2, the preflop betting doesn't seem to recognize the correct amounts; in my case, that's 2.5bb + 1bb (should be an odd number, yet always gives me an even one). The post flop amounts, however, seem to be ok, though there was a problem with them as well at one point.

I expect this will all be sorted out soon enough with an update, but I thought it won't hurt to ask.

Thanks. :)

slashxx
06-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Hi, do you write "* limper"?

If not, I paste my formula that works.

2,5bb + 1,3bb * limper

Hope to help you:)

Shodan
06-02-2013, 06:09 AM
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I wrote 'limper', but unfortunately that doesn't seem to work. I also tried copying and pasting your suggestion in, but that didn't work either.

I only play at 2NL at the moment, and what should be a standard open for $0.07, is either $0.06 or $0.08. :confused:

Well, I think I've sorted it, sort of. I'd much rather use a program like this than Stars own bet slider options.

slashxx
06-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Last thing that I thought:

it's possible that you should use , instead of . for 2,5bb? Try with 2bb and see if you solve it. :)

sideshow
06-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Hello,

I've noticed that since going over to TN2, the preflop betting doesn't seem to recognize the correct amounts; in my case, that's 2.5bb + 1bb (should be an odd number, yet always gives me an even one). The post flop amounts, however, seem to be ok, though there was a problem with them as well at one point.

I expect this will all be sorted out soon enough with an update, but I thought it won't hurt to ask.

Thanks. :)

Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: How to Quickly Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Sarek
06-03-2013, 05:30 AM
Possible cause:
Hotkeys - Actions = round all bets to BB (or SB)
if you want precise bets, this setting should be disabled

Shodan
06-05-2013, 02:54 PM
Thank you, I have sorted this out now. :)

One other question; I don't know what I've done in error, but I seem to have something enabled (I assume) which causes all my tiled tables to shrink to the smallest size after selecting an additional new table. I've had a look in the program, but I can't for the life of me determine what is the cause. Can anyone suggest anything please?

sideshow
06-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Hi,

Go to Hotkeys tab > table control > layout > edit > layout > select tile > edit > re-size > save and close

Let me know if this fixes the issue.

Thanks

Shodan
06-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the prompt reply, sideshow. :)

I'll let you know how I get on when I next play 'properly', which will be tomorrow. I just did a very quick test, and it seemed to be better though still not quite the right size. Like I say, I'll have a thorough tinker with it tomorrow and post back.

I don't want to be a nuisance, but I need a tutorial or basic guide to get started in Holdem Manager. I've watched / read a few things on the forum, but I can't say I'm much the wiser. :( One of the annoying things is that opponents names are quite often a) not under the correct player, and b) represent what was (I assume), the previous player to have sat in that seat.

Any advice much appreciated. Thank you. :)

Sarek
06-05-2013, 04:35 PM
1) I will reply here, but next time please post HM2 questions in another part of forum
2) Please read these FAQ articles http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/categories/Getting+Started/
3) You can watch videos http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1631/Holdem+Manager+2+TV
4) First disable preffered seating in room and set all preffered seatings in HM to "-"
Then open ONE table, play some hands, wait stats to appear and arrange them, place mucked cards in correct positions and close this table.
Now enable preffered seating in room and set the same in HM preffered seatings.
Open new table and play some hands to check all is OK.
But keep in mind: stats will take right positions only after you personally play at least 1 hand at this table.

5) HM shows stats and names based on history of previous hand. So if someone sits out - his stats remain till next hand will be played, history saved and imported.

Shodan
06-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Thanks guys, all sorted now. :)