PDA

View Full Version : Minor Problem with Notecaddy

jdx301
06-01-2013, 01:29 PM
I add notecaddy stats/popups to my hud popups in the Notecaddy popups tab in HUD options which works. But then later on when i close and open HM2 later on, they are all gone.

In the notecaddy popups, it shows no popups where i added them. It's like it just keeps resetting it's self to default.

For instance - I add 3betrange stat to custom 3bet popup. I reopen HM2, it's not added anymore.

sreticentv
06-02-2013, 08:48 AM
Are you using AVG? Some anti virus could be blocking access to files and the changes aren't saved

jdx301
06-02-2013, 12:09 PM
Are you using AVG? Some anti virus could be blocking access to files and the changes aren't saved

No, i'm not. What is funny is if i add notecaddy popups to default hud popups they will save and stay there. But not save to custom popups i have created.

So what i have done was created backups to all default popups and renamed my custom popups to "Default_..." which seems to have worked.

No idea why they won't save to the other popups. Oh well, i'll just use this work around.

sreticentv
06-03-2013, 08:54 AM
Thank you for providing details. That is pretty weird that it happens like that. I'll see if there is some way I can replicate the issue and prevent it from happening anymore