PDA

View Full Version : no stats in replayer

wcaines
01-12-2011, 05:42 PM
hi,
After installing 1.11.05e i am unable to view stats in the replayer
I recently had to switch to a new database as the old one was corrupted. And this began my problems w/ HEM. First no HUD stats at all. but I now have HUD stats during live play. Still not sure why it started working. After trying the table finder over and over during live play, one time it just took. I am playing on pokerstars. Hem seems to know where the HH's are as they are in my database for reports as well as showing up in live play.
I am using windows vista. UAC is off, hidden files are being shown. only firewall and virus protection is windows defender. All exe. files are set to run as admin. When i try the table finder and highlight replayer and put the red X over it, nothing happens. I have tried this numerous times and nothing is happening.

thanks

netsrak
01-13-2011, 04:43 AM
Do you see no hud stats at all or are all stats empty?

Please post screenshots of the replayer and the table manager and attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

wcaines
01-13-2011, 11:31 AM
hi, unable to get a screenshot but there are no stats at all. No #'s no 0's nothing. No empty overlay. As if HUD stats couldn't show up in the replayer. Just blank as if the show player stats box is unchecked. Table Manager is also completely empty. If I click table finder, Replayer- table 1 shows up under unattached tables. And as i mentioned b4, if i highlight replayer till blue and move the red X over it and hit ok, nothing happens. I have uploaded the holdemmanager.config file.
thanks

Sarek
01-14-2011, 05:29 AM
you have 3 entries for Stars in autoimport list
try to leave one - which is correct

wcaines
01-14-2011, 10:14 AM
i have deleted all but 1 folder and there is still no change

netsrak
01-14-2011, 10:56 AM
Are you using a Comodo firewall? Please uninstall it.

1) Close Holdemmanager
2) Delete the file exenames.txt in the HM installation folder , so HM will rebuild it to default.
3) Start HM and try again. Don't use the table finder for the replayer.

wcaines
01-14-2011, 11:20 AM
deleted exenames.txt and it works. thanks