PDA

View Full Version : Table finder does not start

deviles
11-12-2008, 01:39 PM
I install last version on today (12Nov). But when i click "start auto import" table finder not starting, If i go in HM folder and start his with "HMHud.exe" i don't see me stats.
Why it?

morny
11-12-2008, 08:50 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174 please answer all these questions

deviles
11-12-2008, 09:50 PM
1) 1.06.04 beta Rc3

2) play fonbet poker(ongame)

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
yes

4) show correct folder

5) no imports hands from fonbet/resourses/databases/
6) Tablemanager don't work

7) Yes

Today i start HM and start HMhud.exe and the statistics on tables at all did not begin to appear.
After I has reinstalled заного HM and last patch but всеравно even after compulsory start tablemanager'a the table in it is defined as 0/10 and more I statisticans neither in it nor on a table I do not see.

morny
11-12-2008, 10:21 PM
Thanks for that info, can you try creating a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and if it still dosent work can you email me the Ongame Database file and let me know a suitable time to do a teamviewer session.

deviles
11-12-2008, 11:00 PM
I try create new database some times while reinstalled HM.

"teamviewer session" What does it mean, and how it to make?

Why when click auto import not start tablemanager?

I send on email morny@holdemmanager.net my ongame database file.

morny
11-13-2008, 12:35 PM
Hey i got the email but at the time i didnt know what it was about so i sent an email

The files import fine for me so it looks like a problem with your database so if you can create a new one and if it dosent import then please email me morny@holdemmmanager.net and tell me a suitable time for a TV session

What happens is you download and install www.teamviewer.com and send me the ID and password it create, then i can see and control your PC (or only see if you want to set priveliges) and help fix the problem

deviles
11-14-2008, 02:44 AM
i reinstal hud and database, and it work:):confused:

mb it because my ongame database use ramdrive.... now i use default ongame folder.