PDA

View Full Version : Manager doesnt correctly show results

Helbisch
01-12-2011, 12:59 PM
I play mostly sit and gos, now i recognized that the HEM doesnt show results correctly. i clicked on dataview and saw that alot of tourneys are marked grey. and "finish: 0"
how can i fix that ?

fozzy71
01-12-2011, 02:39 PM
You will probably have to edit them manually, if yous site doesn't write summaries.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Data View (Tourney Results Sub-Tab) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/181/Data+View+(Tourney+Results+Sub-Tab))

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Change Tourney Default Buyins (10+1) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/199/Change+Tourney+Default+Buyins+(10%7B2B%7D1))

Helbisch
01-12-2011, 03:04 PM
i play on pokerstars.
dunno if they write summaries, but isnt it strange that just some doesnt work. about every fifth result

fopah
01-12-2011, 06:08 PM
For stars you need to import the tourney summaries as well.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars Tournament Summary Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/441/Poker+Stars+Tournament+Summary+Setup)

Helbisch
01-12-2011, 06:57 PM
and how can i import tourney summaries ?

Patvs
01-13-2011, 03:46 AM
Add the new folder where PokerStars saves the summaries as an auto import folder in HM (use the auto-detect to find the folder)

Or run a import from folder on your old tourney summaries.

Helbisch
01-13-2011, 01:15 PM
Do you mean the hand history folder ?

i have already tried Auto detect. there are three paths:

[...]programfiles/Pokerstars/hand history + subfolders
[...]userdata/HEM Data/Hands and Subfolders
[...]userdata/HEM Data + Subfolders

when i push "auto detect" nothings happens.

Patvs
01-13-2011, 06:05 PM
PokerStars now saves the tourney summaries in a separate folder.

Read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars Tournament Summary Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/441/Poker+Stars+Tournament+Summary+Setup)

Helbisch
01-13-2011, 08:39 PM
i now added the tourney summary folder, but it still doesnt work correctly.

netsrak
01-14-2011, 05:05 AM
Does the stars client write summaries to the folder and are they in english?

Does HM import this files without errors?

Helbisch
01-14-2011, 08:03 AM
tourney summaries appear in the tournsummary in folder in the pokerstars folder. they are written in english.
i dont know if there are any import errors of the summary files, but i didnt recognized them at least.

another question:
i created an archive folder for the summaries. does this archive folder need any special description or something ?

netsrak
01-14-2011, 10:45 AM
For the archive you can use the same folders as for the hands.

We need to analyze it:
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files and summaries (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Helbisch
01-16-2011, 06:48 PM
i now found the problem, i guess.
i looked for the tourney summaries and the hand historys of the uncorrect results tourneys. i always found the hand history files, but the tourney sumamries are missing.
they are not in Pokerstars folders and also not in the archive folders.
what to do now ?
in my last 25 games today, it was only one with a uncorrect result... seems like the rate is decreasing

Patvs
01-16-2011, 10:39 PM
It is possible you closed the table (or the PokerStars client) before the summary file was written??

Can you request the summaries the old fashioned way:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

Helbisch
01-17-2011, 02:39 PM
i play mainly heads up sit and gos, and 3 table them. its possible that i sometimes close them before i get the losing message, when i see im card dead and allin, i already close.
maybe this is the problem. your perhaps right. i will try this tonight in my session and see if thats the problem.

if i make a request for the tournament history, they send me the hand history of the toruney, not the summary or is this wrong ?

Patvs
01-17-2011, 09:35 PM
Request--> Tournament History (in the PokerStars lobby)
and they'll only sent you summaries (for all SNG/MTT's you've recently played)