PDA

View Full Version : William Hill Prefered Seat

donfaudeer
01-12-2011, 08:10 AM
Hello

I have problem with HUD on William Hill-> i want to choose prefered seat (6-max tables), but it doesn't work. I want to sit on WH's pref. seat, which is 3rd counting from top, and HUD displays players stats as they sat down at the table, w/o pref. seat.

I use 1.11.05e

Sorry for my pure english.

bL1z
01-12-2011, 10:45 AM
Go to:

HUD Options » Seating Preferences » Select seat #3 (6max) » OK

Allow 3 or 4 hands for HM to work properly (don't start messing up the stat boxes when they're not in the right place after just 1 hand).

donfaudeer
01-12-2011, 02:17 PM
I've tried this before- doesn't work. I have checked seat #3 on iPoker and after 30 hands hud shows stats in wrong place..

Any solution?

Sarek
01-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Do you have Autocenter enabled in room?

If yes:

first disable it in room and set all preffered seatings in HM to "--"

then open ONE table, play some hands, wait stats to appear and arrange stats and mucked cards in correct positions

Do Table manager - save positions and close this table

Then enable Autocenter in room and set HM preffered seatings for Ipoker as follow:

3 for 6max tables AND 5 for 10max

you need to set them BOTH

go to HM menu HUD options - site options and mark "attempt to detect" for all table types

Open new table and play some hands to check all is OK

eQuo135
03-27-2011, 03:53 PM
hi,

i followed exactly all the steps. But the hud still doesn't appear for the right players. you got any idea what can be else done to fix them?

Regards

Patvs
03-27-2011, 07:01 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

Also check the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe