PDA

View Full Version : Hyper-Simple theme with nova gray button

Myak
05-30-2013, 01:02 PM
Hi, how to make a ninja 2 to work with hyper-theme and with gray buttons from nova theme? It possible?

Sarek
05-30-2013, 02:13 PM
Please open TN2 Setup tab, and in pokerclients table change "Override" column for client you are playing in.

Myak
05-30-2013, 03:26 PM
ok, i change override column to nova for my hyper-simple theme and grey buttons work. But stopped working defaults bets. I think it because total pot have wrong coordinates.

Sarek
05-31-2013, 12:22 PM
"Stopped working default bets" - means hotkeys not works? Or betsizing?
If hotkeys - you can try "Click by location" for this theme. Yes, this is like shooting in the darkness with closed eyes, but often works :)

Myak
05-31-2013, 04:59 PM
fold\call\raise\allin works, but not work betsizing.

Sarek
06-01-2013, 02:18 AM
please do this:
on Setup tab press Debug button - this will open a separate window, put it on screen to be visible
Also put TN - Preset betting tab on screen to see what you have set there
open a table, play - you will see in that Debug window all pot sizes TN wants to use
reproduce issue and do a screenshot with all this visible:
- table with problem
- debug window
- preset tab
and send this screenshot with logs

go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@alxsoftware.com to check it over for errors.

Myak
06-02-2013, 02:52 PM
Error on this screenshot. I noticed what with red buttons fold\call\raise\allin works, but not work betsizing. And with gray buttons nothing not works.

sideshow
06-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Can you try changing from Hypersimple to Classic and see if the problem persists.

If you can reproduce the issue then please send the images above to support@tableninja.com and a link to this tread and your forum name and we will get the developer to look over them for you.

Also

Please do the following

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

Sarek
06-03-2013, 05:34 AM
As I see on screen, theme settings are messed.
Can you try to get SAME themes in Theme and Override columns?
Themes column is automatically retrieved by TN2 from Stars client settings, Override can be manually changed.

Myak
06-03-2013, 09:04 AM
sideshow, with Classic theme same. I send email with log ans screenshots.
sarek, So, for nova red buttons
Theme + Override = Result
HyperSimple + Nova = bet\call\raise\allin works, but not work betsizing.
HyperSimple + Classic= work betsizing, but not work bet\call\raise\allin
Classic + Nova = bet\call\raise\allin works, but not work betsizing.
Classic + Classic = nothing not work.

For nova gray buttons nothing not work in any variant.

Sarek
06-04-2013, 04:23 AM
Thank you for reporting results, I will try to reproduse.
But, just curiosity: why not to use "Pure Hypersimple" OR "Pure Nova" OR "Pure Classic"?
Why mixted?

Myak
06-04-2013, 04:57 AM
I play on ps and ftp. And i have same graphical mod. It matter of habit. If it can be done - well, no - not very well ). Ideally i want use buttons from ftp, these, but i think it's impossible, so im trying to use gray buttons from nova.

Sarek
06-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Asked developer what can be done. Reply: "Manually created mixts of different themes elements are not supported".