PDA

View Full Version : TN moves new tables and ALLIN isn't working still

justins
05-30-2013, 02:52 AM
I used to play on FTP with TN2 2.0.143 but today it said that playing with this version is no longer possible. I updated to 2.1.26.0 and here's the deal:

1) in TN2 2.0.143 allin option didn't work, but it's ok because I was sure this would be fixed in newer versions. But it still doesn't work.

2) in TN2 2.0.143 after opening first table it always moved to the left upper corner of the monitor by the TN2, only first table. So I just returned it to the right place and everything went well. But in TN2 2.1.26.0 every new table moves in that way. How I do turn off this movement? It drives me crazy!

3) In about 50% of time tables activate on action although I turned off this feature. How I can turn this off? This is annoying.

justins
05-30-2013, 03:18 AM
If anybody is interested, I figured out how to fix the problem №2 with moving tables. You need to go to "Hot keys" - "Table Control" - "change layout" - click "EDIT" - and uncheck all your monitors.
Still thinking about other problems...

justins
05-30-2013, 03:46 AM
Problem with activated tables has solved simultaneously with the problem №2.
Is it possible to set up the ALLIN button???
It would be great if TN2 closed tournament pop-up lobby after opening new table.

Sarek
05-30-2013, 01:31 PM
1) 143 is very old, current build is 2.1.26 - have you tried #2 issue under it without a trick you posted?
2) Allin button can be set on Holkeys - Actions tab. There are two options: with or without clicking button.
3) To close FTP tourney lobby - use FTP client Preferences - Lobby settings - Autoopen tourney lobbies = OFF

justins
05-30-2013, 02:33 PM
1) 143 is very old, current build is 2.1.26 - have you tried #2 issue under it without a trick you posted?
2) Allin button can be set on Holkeys - Actions tab. There are two options: with or without clicking button.
3) To close FTP tourney lobby - use FTP client Preferences - Lobby settings - Autoopen tourney lobbies = OFF

1) already solved
2) Obviously I've already set it in "ACTIONS", but it doesn't work. It just miniraises or 3bb raises, that's all :-(
3) thank you, I didn't know about this.

Sarek
05-31-2013, 12:26 PM
For (2) - Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@alxsoftware.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)
Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.