PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt update --> Import error

Kendoka3
01-11-2011, 10:10 AM
Hi,

Since today's Full tilt update HEM gives import errors.
Also when i want to review older hands, it won't let me see them saying: "select a player to run a report against" but it won't show any players.

My guess is, it has something to do with the date/time format being changed in the update? I was using English(UK) before, wich worked fine.

Ive tried all of the English timeformats, none of them work.

Any thoughts? thx

Patvs
01-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05e-1.exe

It's possible the new FullTilt update is now using your local time/date settings.
In Control Panel--> Region & Language settings-->
try changing the settings to English (United States)

using the date formatting M/d/yyyy (and not d/M/yyyy)
and reboot. Then try reimporting NEW handhistories. (just try playing a hand)

Kendoka3
01-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Hi, thanks for the reply.

I have updated HEM to the latest version you suggested, and set the changed the language settings as described, and rebooted, but i still have the same problem.

I had the same thing when i installed HEM for the first time. Language settings were set to English(US) and (strangely) changing to English(UK) did the trick back then. I suspect it must be something silly like that again... but i might be completely wrong.

I hope we can figure this one out. Please help!

netsrak
01-13-2011, 04:48 AM
Please try with a new empty database to make sure its not database related.

Kendoka3
01-13-2011, 06:22 PM
Hi again,

That did the trick, to get my old hands back, do i simply use the "import from file" option?
If so, doesn't that duplicate my database? I would like to delete the corrupt one if possible...

Thanks a lot for helping out!

Patvs
01-13-2011, 07:00 PM
You can delete the database in pgadminIII, read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

Running a import from folder on your archive folder, can't create duplicate hands, as all the hands are stored separate in the two (old corrupt vs new) databases.