PDA

View Full Version : HEM worth it?

machine
01-11-2011, 10:09 AM
:)Hi I really just dont get this software how can you charge me $50 then when I play give me an incorrect outcome in profit?, why is it if I sat for $7 into a $200 game it shows a $200 loss if I lose when it should say aloss of $7. Tell me why I should use your software why is it so good bar the HUD btw which has a good use.

Iam looking to purchase table ninja next week as I have heard alot of good things about it but as for the actual HEM its pretty usless I know lads who have bought it and actually use 5 free searches from sharkscope which is more use.

ELIGHTEN ME.

Patvs
01-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05e-1.exe

Are you playing SNGs/MTTs only? On which site?
Are you playing steps/satellites? Which game did you buy in for $7--> and losing it shows a $200 loss in HoldemManager?

HM wants to accurately be able to import ALL SNGs/MTTs (+ show winnings, finish position, etc). Unfortunately, since all the pokersites constantly create new type of games (from Matrix, SUPER TURBO, to special heads up to STEPS/satellites... etc.) or tweak their existing games, whenever a SNG/MTT is wrongly categorized it should be updated in the next HoldemManager update. (requiring a reimport of the handhistory + summary files)

To speed things up, you can always email us the handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com so we can add (or fix) support for that type of SNG/MTT

machine
01-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Thanks i recently depositted on to ongame network ( pokeridol ) and i depositted $150 and lost it all in 2-3 hundred games and it showed a loss of over $600 which is wrong imo. I heard there was a bug with not recording the winnings with ongame?.

As for the $7 it was a steps game on stars.:)

Patvs
01-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Try updating to 1.11.05e
Create a NEW database (options--> database management)
and reimport all the Ongame hands.

If they were cashgame hands, they should now show the correct winnings.
If there were also SNG/MTTs it's possible HM didn't recognize all of them, in which case you should email us a handhistory.

machine
01-13-2011, 08:16 AM
thanks