PDA

View Full Version : SNG Sensei Problem

BigBadFishy
05-29-2013, 07:59 AM
Hi - the 'REGISTER MAXIM' column is causing me problems.

As I understand it this is asking how many tourneys to reg per cycle, yes?

Well, for me whatever number I put in this column TN2 is treating it as if that is the max no of tourneys I want to register at all. Obviously I use 'Max SNGs To Play' if I want to cap my total volume.

Is this a problem for everyone or something wrong in my set up?

I do not want to have to put for example '100' in the column as it will just constantly attempt to reg meaning pop ups for whole of my session and stopping me from using lobby.

Please advise how to fix this urgently as I keep having to revert to TN1 as the sensei is perfect there!

Edit: I have just tried sensei again and another problem is that once I save my filter and start it, sensei decided to change my filters to heads up freerolls - thanks for that but no! Any answers on this? UAC is off and TN2 is running as admin.

**On a side note - can you please provide a list of commands for the preset bets tab?? If there is one already please point me in that direction. Surely it can't be down to the user to have to sit and write out formulae! The betting options in TN1 were much more user friendly - I think for $20 a month some drop down boxes isn't too much to ask lol.

Thanks a lot!

Sarek
05-29-2013, 05:30 PM
1) Please read this thread - you can find what we are going to do with Sensei Improvement.
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/411771-tn2-problems-table-targeting-sensei-changes.html

2) Every time you want to start Sensei - press Save because lobby filter possibly changed.

3) Full list will be published soon, what I can post now is list of variables you can use in filters:

filter elements (currently) are:
ante, bb, limpers, iscash, istournament

BigBadFishy
05-29-2013, 05:39 PM
Thanks for your reply!

However regarding the second answer - all I did do was press Save and started sensei....the problems occur after no further action from myself...no filters were changed by me, I did not click anything in the lobby etc, I just started playing and filters were reset by table ninja.

for this reason I still am unable to use TN2 until this and all other issues are fixed....I hope they are fixed before my free 3 months is over lol

Sarek
05-29-2013, 05:43 PM
What I got when tried to reproduce was this: sometimes (not always) Sensei resets lobby filters.
But after second attempt (restore filters + save in TN) filters remain as they were set.
Written up as a bug ticket HM-6818 and sent to developer.

BigBadFishy
05-29-2013, 05:45 PM
Ok no probs, just read thru that other thread and I cant wait for those SNG Sensei changes to be made :)

Thanks for your help