PDA

View Full Version : vs Resteal stats?

LeviJ88
05-28-2013, 11:25 AM
I cant find any "Resteal", or "vs Resteal" stats through navigation in HUD Options > popup designer, but if I click Search Stats and type Resteal I find a bunch. Am I missing something?

I want to find stats; "TOT BTN Fold vs Resteal" "BTN Fold vs SB resteal" "BTN Fold vs BB resteal"
"TOT Cutoff Fold vs resteal" etc.
Hero would be nice; "TOT BTN Fold vs Hero Resteal"

In "vs 3bet" I see "BTN Fold to 3bet IP" but I think this can include a lot more instances than just "fold vs resteal"

udbrky
05-28-2013, 09:52 PM
This is in the vs steal (or steal for vs resteal stats) sections.

ao17
05-29-2013, 11:14 AM
I can find some of these stats, but cannot find 1) button fold to sb 3b 2)button fold to bb 3b. These stats are included for v Hero, but I could not find them in the steal or v resteal sections.

button steal fold to resteal could be very different if the 3b was coming from the SB or the BB.

LeviJ88
05-29-2013, 04:15 PM

I see TOT Fold vs Resteal, but I believe this will include 4 situations;

Cutoff opens, SB resteals,
Cutoff opens, BB resteals,
Button opens, SB resteals,
Button opens, BB resteals,

am I correct?

The situations change quite a bit, some players cutoff ranges are quite tighter than buttons, and some people 3bet tighter out of the sb since they have less in and a player left to act behind. I would like much more specifically, "Button folds vs BB Resteal"; where the stealer's range is the widest, but also reacting to a wider BB range than SB range.

Also, "Button folds vs HERO BB Resteal". I would like to know see in my popup how the stats compare, how are people responding differently to me.

ao17
05-29-2013, 04:22 PM

am I correct?

The situations change quite a bit, some players cutoff ranges are quite tighter than buttons, and some people 3bet tighter out of the sb since they have less in and a player left to act behind. I would like much more specifically, "Button folds vs BB Resteal"; where the stealer's range is the widest, but also reacting to a wider BB range than SB range.

Also, "Button folds vs HERO BB Resteal". I would like to know see in my popup how the stats compare, how are people responding differently to me.

This is what I see as well. I think you can find the stats for vHero under the vhero section of the HUD, but I cant find the stats v everyone.

Patvs
05-29-2013, 09:50 PM
I can find some of these stats, but cannot find 1) button fold to sb 3b 2)button fold to bb 3b. These stats are included for v Hero, but I could not find them in the steal or v resteal sections.

button steal fold to resteal could be very different if the 3b was coming from the SB or the BB.

We don't have these stats, we only have:

BTN Fold to 3bet IP (vs 3bet category)

and
TOT Fold vs Resteal (RFI/Steal category)

And they exist as vsHero Stats:
BTN Fold to 3bet vs SB Hero
BTN Fold to 3bet vs BB Hero

Patvs
05-29-2013, 09:52 PM

am I correct?

Yes.

"Button folds vs BB Resteal"; These stats only exist in the vsHero category.