PDA

View Full Version : Won't save custom layout

Colin252
05-28-2013, 07:36 AM
When I edit custom layout, & try to create a new layout, I add the slots I want in the size & position I want, but the "save button is always grey & only the red edit button can be pressed. Seems lik I can never save my layout.
Little help please :-)
Also, how do I set this layout up please : I want to mix sng's & mtt tables, but keep them seperate.
I want to tile 4 slots formy sng's, with extra tables stacked on top of slot 4.
I want to just stack, or set aside my mtt tables inot set aside slots. If i use the set aside slots when the mtt's open up, will it leave me with empty "slots" where the mtt used to be before I set it aside, or will the slot be filled by the next table in line?

springplank
05-28-2013, 09:08 AM
When I edit custom layout, & try to create a new layout, I add the slots I want in the size & position I want, but the "save button is always grey & only the red edit button can be pressed. Seems lik I can never save my layout.
Little help please :-)
Also, how do I set this layout up please : I want to mix sng's & mtt tables, but keep them seperate.
I want to tile 4 slots formy sng's, with extra tables stacked on top of slot 4.
I want to just stack, or set aside my mtt tables inot set aside slots. If i use the set aside slots when the mtt's open up, will it leave me with empty "slots" where the mtt used to be before I set it aside, or will the slot be filled by the next table in line?

Was just coming here to post same situation,... won't save slots so they move back to original st after positioning them,...

There used to be set table aside, edit,.. "save" once you put it in correct size and space,.. that has to be back otherwise no use for this.

Tx

Sarek
05-28-2013, 01:38 PM
Issue confirmed, Save dont works. Ticket written up = HM-6970.
I have added both your email address to the ticket so you will be notified once we have fixed\implemented it.

springplank
05-28-2013, 01:41 PM
Issue confirmed, Save dont works. Ticket written up = HM-6970.
I have added both your email address to the ticket so you will be notified once we have fixed\implemented it.

Great that's the last thing that didn't work and i REALLY use a ton so after that fix it will be awesome

Regards

Sarek
05-28-2013, 02:18 PM
As you see, till now we have implemented almost all you asked ;)