PDA

View Full Version : Actions/lines missing ub Opponents->Player Analysis tool

punter11235
05-27-2013, 08:28 PM
Hi,

So I bought HM2 finally and I like many options it provides :)
One thing I find useful is "player analysis" tool. Filtering possibilities are very limited there though.
For example I would like to filter for call preflop, check-call flop, check turn, bet river line. It's not possible because there is no "check" to choose from (only check-call check-fold and check-raise).
Another line I wasn't able to enter was: open flop, cbet, bet bet because it also includes hands when we open-call preflop and then bet/bet/bet which I don't want.

I see two possible fixes for that:
a)add all the lines possible
b)allow to use normal filtering mechanism in this tab (so instead of all hands I would use filtered ones just as in report tab)
c)copy line filtering tool from HM1 (it rocked)

EDIT: I've just noticed that if I choose "any" in Position Filters then there is "check" available but if I change it to oop then "check" disappears so it looks like just a bug and not feature missing.

udbrky
05-28-2013, 08:55 PM
The reason it has separate actions is, because their range is different if they check/call, vs check/raise.

punter11235
05-29-2013, 04:09 PM
Yes, but there is no "check". If you want to see a range for a river bet if opponent is out of position and it goes:

check-call on the flop
check check on the turn
bet on the river

There is no way to do that because it's neither "check-call" nor "check-fold" on the turn. It's just a check (check-check).
Note that omitting turn action is different because then for example hands where it went check-raise on the turn and bet on the river are included.

In the same spirit, it's impossible to filter for "just a raise" preflop. When I want to see a range for flop bet in normal raised (not 3bet) pot there is no way to do that because if I do:

-opened preflop
-bet on the flop

Two situations are included:
a)I got 3bet, called opponent checked on the flop and now I bet
b)I got called preflop and made continuation bet

Those are two completely different situation and it's impossible to filter for b).
Root of the problem is the same in those two situations. Notice that your awesome line editor in filters (in main report tab) handles it perfectly as there is "check" (meaning check-check) so I can filter for those hands there but not in player analysis tool.

udbrky
05-30-2013, 08:56 PM
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.