PDA

View Full Version : table ninja 2 : sensei...this is what goes wrong!

mudb0ne
05-27-2013, 06:57 PM
same thing happened very frq. in tn1!!!!

in the sit n go filter of ps client during regging...the min. total entrants and the maximal total entrants
wich for example are 6 and 6 for 6 max hypers change???? in the middle of regging to max 2...so tn doesnt reg anymore for 6 max...makes sense(i) right.

it's a bug that's been going on for years with sensei,,,,I susgest you guys look into that...lol.

so ..it regs for say 7 sng's when i want it to reg for 20 and then it changes the sng filter of pokerstars and stops regging.

I sincerely hope you guys were aware of this problem. more regging..less reggae plz

thnx!

sideshow
05-27-2013, 08:01 PM
Hi,

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and sent to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6818. Please PM me your email and i will add you to the ticket to be notified.

For now restore the buyin filters when this happens click save again in the sensei tab and it should be ok again.

Thanks