PDA

View Full Version : can only change hud in replayer, no popup

new b oner
01-10-2011, 02:32 AM
Hi there,
I've just purchased and downloaded HEM pro version for nl holdem. I have checked the videos and faqs and cannot find a solution to my problems. These problems are:

1. I cannot add or remove stats on my hud
-I have reviewed the faqs and video, understand how to change these stats but the hud stays the same after I apply the changes
-I've successfully changed my stats on the replayer but they remain unchanged on my hud

2. I cannot see my hud stats in historical format at the table, only for hands played since sitting down at a new table
-I cannot find a way to change it, as far as I'm aware, if you click on it it is supposed to switch
-My historical stats are displayed on the replayer but do not toggle to current table

3. There is no popup being displayed either when I mouse over it or when I click on it, either in the hud or replayer
-I am able to move the hud by right clicking it and dragging so the mouse is doing something in relation to the hud.

4. Show note icon is checked and I see the star on my hud, but am unable to click to see or add notes

5. Icons for whale, fish, etc. are not visible even though I have hundreds of hands on some players

I have selected all sites, all games and limits in the player preferences use for tab. My hud seems to be locked in some way, but I'm not sure how.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much, Alex.:confused:

I'm not too familiar with how to check responses to this post so feel free to email me at mcke0112@hotmail.com
If anyone can help me they get free cooking advice for 30 days, expires february 10th!

netsrak
01-10-2011, 05:53 AM
1. If you are using more than one hud configuration you must make sure to change the things in the correct configuration. When you open the player preferences "default" is preselected. I guess you use another configuration at the tables.

2. That is by design. Hero stats are always displayed as 'Table Stats' so you can have a better idea of how your table image may appear to any new players at the table.

3. No popups - this is configured in the table preferences: click for popup enabled-> you need to click on a stat in the Hud. If this is disabled a popup should come up when you hover over it with the mouse. If this is not working at all what is your setting for "popup time(ms"? The default is 750.

4. That should work. Did you try it for hero or for any other player?

5. You have to enable this under options->autorate

For further help please post screenshots of your table preferences and all the tabs in the player preferences.

new b oner
01-10-2011, 11:09 PM
The help I got before was great and I have solved all of my problems except for one. I am still not able to see any popups when in the replayer or on my hud.

-I have gone into Table Preferences and tried it with and without the 'click for popup' box checked neither seems to work. I am aware that you have to hover or click on the abb. name on the hud as this is where I configured it to popup from.

-The 'popup time(ms)' is set to the default of 750 (although I had changed it before)
-When i go to Player Preferences, under the Stats tab and with the abbreviated name highlighted, it shows sample in the dropdown menu in Options for Abb. name

-I have the boxes checked for both 'Display for you' and 'Display for opponents'

-Sample size is 2

-Old Style box is unchecked

-Main Popup is 'sample' on Appearance tab

-The 'sample' popup configuration has tons of stats when I check to see what's there in hud popup options, the way I bought it.

Every time I go into this, the settings are as I want them but still no popup. I try left clicking, hovering right on the abb. name. I've tried restarting HEM. I am all out of ideas.

Thanks for your help the first time.

In another query that may be related, the little star for notes doesnt do anything if i click on it either. I do not have any notes in HEM so maybe nothing pops up for this reason? But I cant figure out how to make notes.

It is as though, for both problems, the mouse cursor isn't seeing the hud except to right click and move the hud or left click and "pink border" move the hud.

Thank you in triplicate, Alex

netsrak
01-11-2011, 05:09 AM
Odd. Please try with table preferences -> force on top enabled.

If that doesn't help there seems to be something wrong with your computer - please check whether your graphic card drivers are uptodate.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/362/How+To+Update+Your+Graphics+Card+Driver)

If that doesn't help it might be necessary to arrange a remote session: Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.