PDA

View Full Version : Cursor sometimes moves automatically to the table needing action...

Bastiat
05-27-2013, 05:58 AM
The cursor sometimes moves automatically to the table needing action in Stars (and haven't played on FTP in a week) and other times it doesn't. This issue seems to have started after one of the last few updates. I can't find the setting that does this except "Bring mouse to Table in Foreground" and I have this turned off (and has always been). What setting does this? This is so annoying.

Also, why does TN2 say I am using FTP's classic theme when I have always used the racetrack theme? Are you not supporting it? Is why can't I manually change this? Thanks.

sideshow
05-27-2013, 07:32 PM
Hi,

In the Table Control tab what option have you selected under Cycling do you have TIF selected and bring mouse to table in foreground?

The issue with TN2 not detecting the FTP theme This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and sent to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6813 please PM me your email address and i will add you to the ticket to be notified.

Thanks