PDA

View Full Version : What were you thinking with this MAINTENANCE

HossendeHaai
05-26-2013, 02:46 PM
Why on the second biggest sunday of the year? It's like WalMart closing shop on 24 december because of a renovation. I really really don't get it. Even if you do, why some minor announcement on the forum, and no e-mail to registrered users?

ETC
05-26-2013, 03:22 PM
This clearly shows that Holdemmanager does not know what is happening when its about online poker. while this is their business. So we must conclude that this company will not be able to give the service online poker players need. I cant remember being this angry and will never ever again recommend HEM to others.

fozzy71
05-26-2013, 03:33 PM
We had some problems during the maintenance which is now resolved and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you have not already done so please try running Holdem Manager again.

If you continue to have problems, please try all the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/881/I+Can+Not+Activate+or+Register+Holdem+Manager

If you continue to have registration issues, please send your Reg.log and log.txt files as explained at the end of the FAQ link.