PDA

View Full Version : FTP importer problems + all-in EV error

licyeus
01-09-2011, 04:33 PM
I've noticed lately that HEM (I'm using 1.11.05e) has not been importing hands correctly. I play 6-max .05/.10 PLO on FTP if that's any help.

For example, today, I played a session across 6 tables with auto-import running. HEM shows my total as +3.04, whereas my account balance shows that this should be +10.97.

In the HMArchive folder for today, there are 4 files, 2 of which are chat files, so it really only moved HH files for 2 of the tables. In my FTP HH folder, the 6 files are all still there.

Possibly related, the all-in equity graph for today has gone haywire. I play .05/.10 PLO, and the graph starts by showing a -$160 drop in EV, and then toward the end of the session, shows a $550 increase in EV. I wish my EV was +5500 bbs in one spike, but it's probably not correct.

I've attached the graph and all 6 HH files from today. When this issue is resolved, could you please delete the HH files?

Thanks much,

Andrew

netsrak
01-10-2011, 05:28 AM
We are already aware of this problem. I hope it will be fixed in the next releases.

I deleted the files here - can you please send them to support@holdemmanager.com with link to this thread and explanation. I'm not sure whether we still need them but just in case...