PDA

View Full Version : Specific Day Report Issue

chilenocl
11-12-2008, 03:24 AM
When you pull a report for a "specific date", HM does not factor in the "My day starts at" setting.

Am I missing something?

Thank you,

-Nick

Al1
11-12-2008, 03:48 AM
When you pull a report for a "specific date", HM does not factor in the "My day starts at" setting.

Am I missing something?

Thank you,

-Nick

You wanna say that for example if you have selected "My day starts at 6:00" and when you select a specific date, it just take the hour from the HHs without considering your starting hour?

chilenocl
11-12-2008, 03:25 PM
that is exactly what i meant, however, after further analysis i realized it was actually spitting out hands from the wrong date altogether.

today i've re-opened the software and checked again on the issue and now the hands pulled are in the perfect time window they are suppossed to be.
so now there are no problems.

this is very weird, it seems as if restarting HM fixed the problem. it's frustrating because i do a day by day analysis and now i have to do it all over again. im

looking and my results from yesterday and none of the numbers match.
this is proof that im not crazy and it yesterday it was showing hands from diff dates, while using the same "specific day" filter...

Al1
11-12-2008, 03:34 PM
that is exactly what i meant, however, after further analysis i realized it was actually spitting out hands from the wrong date altogether.

today i've re-opened the software and checked again on the issue and now the hands pulled are in the perfect time window they are suppossed to be.
so now there are no problems.

this is very weird, it seems as if restarting HM fixed the problem. it's frustrating because i do a day by day analysis and now i have to do it all over again. im

looking and my results from yesterday and none of the numbers match.
this is proof that im not crazy and it yesterday it was showing hands from diff dates, while using the same "specific day" filter...

Mmm. I have checked a little bit.
And it seems that when you select other thing than Today or Yesterday, for example a "month", it ignores the starting time.

Will see that with developpers.

Al1