PDA

View Full Version : Time Bank doesn't work on SNG/Stars until antes appearing

dida8588
05-25-2013, 08:37 PM
My Auto click ''Time Bank'' it's on ,but when i am playing 50/50 on Stars Time Bank doesn't work and ''Sitting me out '' until antes appearing when it's work properly.

Sarek
05-26-2013, 03:51 AM
Possibly this can be caused of table theme you are using. And of HUD stats covering some table elements.
Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@alxsoftware.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)
Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

dida8588
05-26-2013, 06:20 PM
Time Bank it's working only with Nova/Nova Gray themes but with Black themes it doesn't working until antes apearing.
I don't have HUD.
Thank you for support.

Sarek
05-27-2013, 05:00 AM
Please try 2.2.21 build. There are some changes \ fixes for Stars themes.

dida8588
05-27-2013, 07:09 AM
I think it's about 2.1.21 version but still not working.

sideshow
05-27-2013, 07:50 PM
Hi,

Please do the following

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

Thanks