PDA

View Full Version : Out of mem exception question

Fishin4money
01-09-2011, 04:41 AM
Hey guys,

I've read the old threads on out of mem errors and such. Still I kinda question it. I want to do a 50k hands HH review. Bam - Error!

I have a SSD, win 7, 64bit, 12gb ram. I have optimized (full), tuned, etc.

I do not have winner name, hand, won, up in the columns and have had that turned off for at least 18 months.

In my eye 50k hands is not a lot when we're trying to do HH reviews. Many of us play far more than that in a month so a need should certainly be there to view more hands.

After a perusal then I certainly do use filters. But it seems 50k hands shouldn't pop up this error?

*** Item two: I've recently noticed numerous hands with incorrect equity. This usually isnt a concern, but I looked for the old "fix all in EV" selection in the menus and it's gone. Does this self correct now? (I havent looked back at the hands I previously noticed as incorrect ev)

netsrak
01-09-2011, 06:44 AM
Can you please post a screenshot of the hands view and the error message? I can then forward this to our developers.

We had a equity bug in 1.11.05d. This is fixed now but for already imported hands this is not recalculated. You need to delete and reimport the hands.