PDA

View Full Version : hud not workign on FTP

newgrassman
01-09-2011, 12:33 AM
Why does the HUD not work? Seems about half the time it's not working. Reload newest update and it works. It's updating hands, but HUD not displaying.

netsrak
01-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Is it solved as you posted in the other thread?

newgrassman
01-09-2011, 12:32 PM
thanks for responding. I am never sure where to post this. I can't seem to keep track of where this discussion is ongoing.

It didn't work at all last night. The problem is, if I have to reboot after deciding the hud isn't working, I have to exit tables I've picked, re-boot, then try new tables. That's very frustrating. It worked when I tested it this morning, but I never seem to know when it's going to work.

What is going on with this? Every time before I get on FTP I have to restart my computer since I use a mac, and I have to reboot to switch it to the Windows side of the computer. Is there some magic about opening HEM first, or FTP first? Why doesn't it work every time?

thanks

netsrak
01-09-2011, 01:27 PM
If you get disconnected from FTP you have to restart HM and the FTP client.

newgrassman
01-09-2011, 02:04 PM
I haven't gotten disconnected. I reboot every time I start FTP. But it still doesn't work every time.

Just curious why this is.

newgrassman
01-09-2011, 02:05 PM
I've also tried many times to restart HEM without restarted FTP. That doesn't seem to work.

How many hands should it take to get the HUD started. That seems pretty variable.

Sorry, lots of newbie questions.

netsrak
01-10-2011, 05:55 AM
The hud should come up after the first hand you played.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.