PDA

View Full Version : Rush On Demand Tournament Not Accurate

Tweak24
01-09-2011, 12:07 AM
The Rush on Demand Tournament summaries are off. Final table finishes seem to never make it into HEM. And I think some are just completely missing. I'm off about ~$300 in results today, and my 90 man summaries appear to be fine.

If I find anything else wrong, or the cause of the problem, I'll post back.

netsrak
01-09-2011, 06:58 AM
Please send us the hands and summaries via mail: support@holdemmanager.com.
Please add a link to this thread and an explanation.

Tweak24
01-10-2011, 06:09 PM
I forgot I had to restart FTP and HEM on my breaks because HEM will randomly stop the HUD on Rush on Demand tournaments. I'm pretty certain this is the cause of my missing tournament summaries. For now, I'll assume the tournament summary collecting is fine.

BUT:

1) HUD will randomly stop on Rush on Demand Tournaments, while continuing to work fine for my 90 man tournaments. Which leads me to restart HEM.

2) Anytime I close HEM, my FTP freezes and I have to restart FTP, too. Is this some sort of RAM or memory issue? I max out 16 tables on my 8 GB ram, intel core quad cpu Q8300 @ 2.50GHz processor running on windows vista.

Tweak24
01-10-2011, 07:26 PM
3) What is the easiest way to import/update/fix incomplete or missing tournament summaries? (aka is there a way to import the spreadsheet FTP support sends me?)

Patvs
01-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
Update Vista to Service Pack 2, manually run Windows Updates and install all updates (including non-critical .net framework updates that are not installed by the auto-update)

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off.

---

HM can't import the new Full Tilt spreadsheet.. yet.
It can import the regular Full Tilt summaries, which already should be saved in your import folder by the Full Tilt client.

Tweak24
01-19-2011, 08:07 PM
I have the latest version of HEM
I run Microsoft Security Essentials

I turned off UAC, but I still have a greyed box:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/Tweak24/ADMIN.jpg

Patvs
01-19-2011, 10:31 PM
If the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Tweak24
01-20-2011, 12:43 AM
I switched to UAC on and checkboxes are no longer grey. That's just 3 items I need to make run as admin correct?:

1) HMhud.exe
2) Holdemmanager.exe
3) DBcontrolpanel.exe

netsrak
01-20-2011, 04:56 AM
yep