PDA

View Full Version : Backspace doesnt work while TN2 open. New re-write hotkey (backspace) = TERRIBLE

LeviJ88
05-24-2013, 08:17 PM
In TN2 if we want to assign a new hotkey to something that already has a hotkey set, we have to first hit backspace. How come you changed this from TN1? I strongly dislike this new behavior.

First of all, backspace doesn't work at all while TN2 is open. If I'm making a note on a player or typing into the chat field and want to correct and error, backspace doesn't work.

Second, it feels like an extra pointless step. Why not just have the field cleared like in TN1? I like that way a lot better. Even if we click and highlight the hotkey field, hitting a new hotkey doesn't overwrite it. We HAVE TO click backspace. I don't like it.

Sarek
05-25-2013, 03:35 AM
1) You can use not only "Backspace", but "Del" button as well to remove previous assigned hotkey.
2) This is how these controls work. To change a setting you should remove what is is there now.
TN1 had another "controls" and acted different.
3) Backspace works for me when I type in table chat.
Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@alxsoftware.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)
Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.