PDA

View Full Version : PS Limit O8 hands not showing up

AKQJ10
01-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Since I got back to playing in late December, on a new computer, with 1.11.05e, only a fraction of the hands I've played show up in my reports. All my play has been limit O8 on PokerStars.

To troubleshoot, I focused on a table of 0.02/0.04 I played on 2011-01-06. No 0.02/0.04 shows up on the Leak Buster - Stakes for that date. I've cleared all filters and set the pulldown to all games.

I also don't see any 0.02/0.04 activity on the Hands view, last 500 hands.

Reprocessing the file doesn't happen: "Found 0 files to process". I found two relevant rows in the importedfiles table so I deleted them both out and tried to reprocess, but still "Found 0 files to process".

netsrak
01-09-2011, 06:33 AM
To reprocess a file you need to rename it or move it to a different folder and import it via import file or import from folder.

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

AKQJ10
01-16-2011, 07:22 PM
For the record, I just reran the files, and they processed as all duplicate hands. But still they don't show up in the report. I'll forward the relevant files for your assistance.

AKQJ10
03-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Just for archival purposes / closure:

I didn't go through each of the FAQs but i did recreate a new database and import past HHs (which i happen to have kept back a year). I couldn't reproduce the issue. Thanks for your help!