PDA

View Full Version : Table Ninja stop working

branduras
05-24-2013, 04:42 PM
Hi!
My table ninja BB display stop working today and i thought it was some bug problem with the program.
I uninstall it and when try to install it again these errors appeared on the images I display here on the post.
I used revo and there is no files lost. The program was correctly uninstalled.
Please help....

Sarek
05-25-2013, 02:52 AM
It sounds like your copy has become corrupt somehow. Microsoft has a tool for cleaning up problem installations. Please visit:

Download Windows Installer CleanUp Utility 2.5.0.1 (http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Windows-Installer-CleanUp-Utility-Download-18442.html)

Click one of the "Softpedia Mirror" links on the left and download the Windows Install Cleanup Utility. Make sure TableNinja is closed and use the utility to remove it. Then download and install a fresh copy of TableNinja from the website. Let me know if this doesn't seem to solve the problem

branduras
05-25-2013, 04:27 PM
It sounds like your copy has become corrupt somehow. Microsoft has a tool for cleaning up problem installations. Please visit:

Download Windows Installer CleanUp Utility 2.5.0.1 (http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Windows-Installer-CleanUp-Utility-Download-18442.html)

Click one of the "Softpedia Mirror" links on the left and download the Windows Install Cleanup Utility. Make sure TableNinja is closed and use the utility to remove it. Then download and install a fresh copy of TableNinja from the website. Let me know if this doesn't seem to solve the problem

i have cleaned it with that program, but now when i'm installing TN appears this problem...

branduras
05-25-2013, 04:29 PM
i've used that program and cleaned it. now when i'm installing TN appears this message....

branduras
05-25-2013, 04:34 PM
problem solved... i try to install it again and selected all users instead of just me option ;) tks!

sideshow
05-25-2013, 06:20 PM
Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.