PDA

View Full Version : An error ocurred while open hm.config ¿what happen?

Monica
01-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Hello, i just install Holdem Manager, but at at the moment of opening it it gives me the first mistake that one sees. When I give t to agree it gives me the second mistake. If I say to him that if me the HM remains hung trying to be opened, but only the window of welcome goes out, the program is never executed.

Does someone know which is the problem?

Note: the program I installed it from windows7, from a limited account, though if I open it from an account administrator spends the same thing to me

http://i55.tinypic.com/2zqyoae.png

Exception not controlled in the application. If it does clik in continuing, the application
It will omit this mistake and it was trying to continue. If it does click in going out, Application will be closed automatic.

thanks, sorry my bad english.

netsrak
01-09-2011, 06:29 AM
Delete the file holdemmanager.config in the config subfolder of your holdemmanager installation path (default c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdemmanager\config)

Under vista and windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. run the windows explorer and navigate to your holdemmanager installation directory. right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab.

After this restart HM and it should generate the file again.