PDA

View Full Version : wait for next big blinds and cascading my tables on correct monitor in right size

peter804
05-24-2013, 11:31 AM
Hi,

I have just upgraded to TN2 and cant figure out how to click wait for big blind and then auto post blinds?

another annoying thing which does not seem to work is i have managed to pick the correct monitor to cascade tables on but it does not put it into the size i have asked it to and also the cascade hotkey does not work. Does this have anything to do with it saying my theme is unistalled? although says it is activated.

EDIT: Also i am on windows xp and i do not have the aero theme and could not figure out how to get it on

Thanks

Peter

Sarek
05-24-2013, 12:53 PM
Last phrase explaines all: TN2 do NOT works under XP, and will not be.
Because TN2 requires Windows Aero - this feature do not exists in XP.

smuft
06-02-2013, 07:08 AM
Hi,

I have just upgraded to TN2 and cant figure out how to click wait for big blind and then auto post blinds?

another annoying thing which does not seem to work is i have managed to pick the correct monitor to cascade tables on but it does not put it into the size i have asked it to and also the cascade hotkey does not work. Does this have anything to do with it saying my theme is unistalled? although says it is activated.

EDIT: Also i am on windows xp and i do not have the aero theme and could not figure out how to get it on

Thanks

Peter

Also cannot get wait for blind and auto post blinds to work, do not see the option available to me at all in TN2. In TN1PP it's under annoyances...

sideshow
06-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Go to Hotkeys > Annoyances > Other

smuft
06-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Go to Hotkeys > Annoyances > Other

Isnt this a hotkey though? In PT1, it was just a simply checking a box next to 2 different commands "auto post blinds" and "...but wait for big blind". Is PT2 going to have the same options?

Sarek
06-03-2013, 05:40 AM
Hotkeys > Annoyances > Other > Autopost blinds
This is a place where you CAN assign a hotkey for this action
by default it is not set

smuft
06-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Hotkeys > Annoyances > Other > Autopost blinds
This is a place where you CAN assign a hotkey for this action
by default it is not set

Yes, I am aware that I CAN set a hotkey for autopost blinds but I want them to be auto posted every time I play automatically without having to press any hotkey (as per TN1PP). How do I do that? If I cannot do that will this feature be added?

TY

Sarek
06-04-2013, 04:35 AM
OK, feature request written: HM-6997
If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.