PDA

View Full Version : TN2 auto folding when my turn to act and sitting me out

BigBadFishy
05-24-2013, 07:26 AM
see title.

I have never sit out checked. Please advise?

Also, I ran SNG Sensei for the first time and guess what, it didn't work either. It regged one tourney then decided to change my stars filter and therefore stop regging. When I fixed the filter and saved it again it just says sng sensei starting...well im still waiting on that one!

Please help!

Its bad enough I can never have HM2 working fully never mind problems with TN!

Thanks

Bastiat
05-24-2013, 11:22 AM
+1 on the folding and sitting out

Sarek
05-24-2013, 02:01 PM
Which site you are playing in?
Which table theme?
Do you have UAC=off and TN2 rinning "as admin"? If no - set this plz.

Regardling Sensei: If lobby filter was changed, you should to press Save in Sensei again.

Bastiat
05-27-2013, 06:02 AM
PokerStars, Tiltbuster No Images for me
UAC is off (and always has been)
Just turned on run as admin on TN2...can't you set up TN2 to install the .exe to run as admin by default? Thanks.

sideshow
05-27-2013, 07:38 PM
Hi,

Please do the following

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

For the Admin issue i will ask the developers about this.

Thanks

Sarek
05-28-2013, 02:31 PM
Full support for 2 Tiltbuster themes (including TB-Noimages) is implemented in build 2.1.23

SHOWDOWNTRAI
07-04-2013, 09:45 PM
TN 2 loads and is partiallu functional for me however it wont pop up when clicked in the tool bar, thus is stuck in the tool bar and I cannot alter any settings, I have tried uninstalling + re installing. Any suggestions?

SHOWDOWNTRAI
07-04-2013, 09:52 PM
TN 2 loads and is partiallu functional for me however it wont pop up when clicked in the tool bar, thus is stuck in the tool bar and I cannot alter any settings, I have tried uninstalling + re installing. Any suggestions?

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/420261-table-ninja-ii-hides-taskbar.html

Answers my own question

Sarek
07-07-2013, 02:25 PM
and this is fixed in latest builds.
Please download this file and update TN2
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TNv2Setup2.1.72.msi

Maradona10
07-24-2013, 08:26 AM
see title.

I have never sit out checked. Please advise?

Also, I ran SNG Sensei for the first time and guess what, it didn't work either. It regged one tourney then decided to change my stars filter and therefore stop regging. When I fixed the filter and saved it again it just says sng sensei starting...well im still waiting on that one!

Please help!

Its bad enough I can never have HM2 working fully never mind problems with TN!

Thanks

I have the exact same problem. Any idea why this is happening?

sideshow
07-24-2013, 09:08 AM
This should be fixed in this build please update http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TNv2Setup2.1.90.msi