PDA

View Full Version : New PKR Ideas?

James666Poker
01-08-2011, 10:16 AM
Can a mod please let me know the answer to these questions? Also if others want to comment to show how much these ideas for updates are in need, for PKR players, please voice your say here...

Is HEM going to be compatible with PKR MTT's in the near future?

Is HEM going to be compatible with a functioning HUD in the near future?

Is HEM goign to get started on a table scanner product?

I know these 3 things are most wanted by PKR players, and there ae other ideas too, but please can you let us know if these ideas will be implemented? thanks

James666Poker
01-08-2011, 10:18 AM
I am pretty sure that PKR players are on the bottom of your list, as most people play stars/ftp, BUT, I am sure PKR players would pay good money 'extra' to get these things implemented...

morny
01-09-2011, 07:35 AM
Hi,

regarding the MTT's can you elaborate, is it just its not recording the results correctly? If so this is the same for a couple of sites and its simply because PKR and other sites dont write tournament summaries like Stars, full tilt and other sites do. Without this information its impossible for us to update the information accurately so it needs to be edited manually. You can send an email and request that PKR add these and then we would be happy to support them.

The HUD is a real issue but its simply a case that the technology they use is extremely difficult to support. Unless things change in the future with their technology its going to be difficult to have a fully functional hud. It is on our todo list to see if we can improve it but a fully functional hud is unlikely in the short term. I don't have an ETA currently on when the improvements will be implemented at this time

To be honest its unlikely well see a PKR scanner in the short to medium term, there are a couple of sites ahead in the pecking order simply because they have much more volume and also again the work involved to support PKR would be far greater than most of the other sites.

I really wish i could give better news at this time but its a really difficult site to support but hopefully that improves with time

James666Poker
01-09-2011, 07:45 AM
Well apparently the MTT's have never been working (HEM purely does not even import the tournament HH files)... I did not know you could manually edit the tournament hand history files to get them working, is there an aftermarket piece of software (like the .prl files that some people create to automatically convert HH files when an update has been made etc...) that would edit all of the MTT HH files automatically?

I shall email in some of the files now to HEM support.

Thanks for the very informative reply, much appreciated!

emb
01-10-2011, 06:24 PM
Well apparently the MTT's have never been working (HEM purely does not even import the tournament HH files)...

PKR MTT files import fine for me (using 1.11.05e). They broke a couple of months ago when PKR changed the format slightly but the latest update fixed that.

emb

James666Poker
01-10-2011, 06:48 PM
PKR MTT files import fine for me (using 1.11.05e). They broke a couple of months ago when PKR changed the format slightly but the latest update fixed that.

emb

Thats odd... my HEM has NEVER imported PKR MTT HH's... There is an error somewhere, as HEM telle me i have only plaed about 10 or 11 $10 MTT's with odd stats....there is definately no correct import occuring...

Anyone else got working MTT stats for PKR?

netsrak
01-11-2011, 05:01 AM
Which HM version are you using?
1.11.05e is the latest: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

James666Poker
01-11-2011, 07:35 AM
Which HM version are you using?
1.11.05e is the latest: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Nestrak, I have just recieved an email back from HEM support listing the things that PKR need to do to update their hand history, so that HEM can correctly import MTT stats, can you please just confirm what is going on? I believe that PKR does not actually import MTT HH's from PKR because PKR does not give the correct HH stats needed for HEM to understand them...

This information that HEM support sent me clashes with 'emb' who says his PKR MTT HH's work perfectly in HEM...

Can you please clarify this matter?

P.S> I am using '1.11.05e Internal'

morny
01-11-2011, 10:52 AM
Hi,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, my email reply was in relation to automatically updating tournament information, the problem is with MTTs we cannot correctly work out where you finished or how much you won unless we know the summary of the tournament which details the payout amounts, total players, finishing position. If we don't have these details you need to manually edit the information.

In my email i detailed what PKR would need to do for us to automatically work out the correct finish position and $ won without needing to edit it.

Tournaments should work fine, the first thing i would do is Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe as there were some recent import errors with both cash and tournaments we fixed.

If that doesnt solve it, can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and try importing into that. If its still giving issues, reply to that email with a bunch of tournament hands and ill look into it further.

James666Poker
01-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Ahhhh, I see.. So I just need to fill in all of the relevant information direcrtly into the HEM MTT section, and then it will work out stats etc..etc... Gotya!

Ok, I shall start doing this manually from now on then. I have already spoken to PKR about getting the relevant tournament details (buyin, tournament ID etc...) so hopefully by the next update or so they will add the relevant info...

Thanks or your help!

emb
01-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Sorry to add to the confusion James666. I was indeed referring to hands importing correctly rather than tournament results.

Cheers,

emb