PDA

View Full Version : Table Control > Table Under Mouse - Cant assign player color label

LeviJ88
05-23-2013, 07:03 PM
While this option is active, if I right click someone in a seat on the right > label, and the right click > label option is off the table, then try to select a color, when my cursor goes past the edge of the table onto my desktop, the target table flashes and the popup closes. I have to close TN2, label, then reopen TN2.

This seems to happen randomly midway through session.

Sarek
05-24-2013, 04:21 AM
1) Have you tried to perform such action when is not your turn to act?
2) TN2 has "Toggle hotkeys" hotkey, you do not need to close entire program.

LeviJ88
05-24-2013, 07:11 PM
1) I tried 4 things:
a) I tried labelling a player in seat 2, my mouse can go along the label popup off the table and over my desktop (yet still on the label popup) and the popup doesn't close. AKA, works fine.
b) I tried labelling a player while it was my action, works fine.
c) I right clicked a player but kept my mouse over the table until it was my action, then tried label, works fine.
d) I right clicked a player, went to label, and had my cursor over the label popup off the table and over my desktop until it was my action, works fine.

2) I set a hotkey to toggle hotkeys. I will try this next time this happens yet I doubt this will make a difference since Cycling type/table control still works while hotkeys are off.

It's done this almost every session that goes 1hour+. Will post when it happens again.

Oh- its not just the desktop. When I have a full screen of tiled tables, when this bug kicks in and I try to label someone where my cursor goes over another table while on the label popup, it reads right through the popup and picks up the table underneath and brings it forward as target table, thus closing the popup. But not always, its fine now.