PDA

View Full Version : Hotkeys > Betting - "Click Bet" not working.

LeviJ88
05-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Preflop I like my button open to be a lot smaller than other positions. Since there's no position filter for preset bets, I have a smaller bb hotkey set. Hitting my F4 hotkey only sets the size, does not automatically make the bet.

Any chance its acting this way because its preflop, therefore its a raise and not a bet? Maybe TN2 is trying to look for a bet button.

Sarek
05-24-2013, 04:16 AM
If you go to Hotkeys - betting you can see a flag in every line "Click bet".
Set it ON - button will be automatically clicked after bet size set.

LeviJ88
05-24-2013, 06:52 PM
If you go to Hotkeys - betting you can see a flag in every line "Click bet".
Set it ON - button will be automatically clicked after bet size set.

Reading this was so painful.

If I go where? Hotkeys - betting? "Click Bet" ??

Oh wait, let me look at the title:

Thread: Hotkeys > Betting - "Click Bet" not working.

It is ON - button is NOT automatically clicked after bet size set.

Any chance its acting this way because its preflop, therefore its a raise and not a bet? Maybe TN2 is trying to look for a bet button.

"Click Bet" does work for me postflop, but not preflop. My theory is, preflop the button is "Raise" not "Bet", therefore TN2 cannot recognize it.

Sarek
05-25-2013, 03:28 AM
TN recognizes buttons not by what is written on them, but by their location.
Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@alxsoftware.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)
Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.