PDA

View Full Version : TA/HP-Slots-Management should be automated for proper multitabling purposes?

jimster
05-23-2013, 10:23 AM
For multitabling purposes there should be a possibility to move tables after entering a pot/vp$ip-action to TA-slots and after the end of hand removing them back to stack by automation, like an automatic "stack&tile"-functionality. Else this won't make sense if you always have to get tables out manually and check for free TA-spots and after the hand move them back to stack per hand.
You could take a look at your competitor StackandTile to see how this is really neatly solved, at the moment I do not see anything in TN2 that would make me change to TN2 from that tool. I don't pay $150 a year for a fancy Auto-Hot-Key-Script that I can get for a lot less.

Is it your plan to offer these things soon? Or am I wasting my time here?

sideshow
05-23-2013, 11:46 AM
If i understand your question correctly this option is available in Table control > change layout > select the layout > edit

Set table aside this allows you to set a table aside from your current layout. That table will remain there until you decide to move it back. You can use this feature for example when you are playing at a final table of a major tournament.

Then go to the set table aside and setup your hotkeys

Let me know if i didn't understand your question correctly

jimster
05-23-2013, 02:17 PM
There is no functionality that allows me to automaticly let the tool move tables after vp$ip-action into a free TA-slot and move them back to stack after hand is over. That is what I want. I do not want the annoying management of locating free TA-slots and assigning them via hotkey, as it is done today. It is fine to have a custom hotkey, so you can move a table from the stack and another one back. But for vp$ip action I want that done automaticly by the tool as described.
So no, you seem to have missed my point.

Sarek
05-24-2013, 04:07 AM
This all you described does "Ninja Tile". Excatly in same way: after VPIP action it automatically moves that table to a separate slot and leaves it there till action needed on the table, then pushes table back to the stack.