PDA

View Full Version : 2 HEM problems

rupart
01-07-2011, 06:28 PM
1. Not all my played tournaments appears in the "results". For example, today I played 31 tournaments and I can see only 16.
2. I play SNGs for 45 players on PS. Every time after something about 25 hands all statistics of some part of players in my HUD is nulling and starts from the beginning. Approximately statistics of 30 or 40% players are nulling. And the places that these players are sitting are always different.
I use the last version of HEM and in every line of the "tournaments filter" min. stack is 1 and max. is 81+, so I dont think that that is a problem.
Thanks.

netsrak
01-08-2011, 07:02 AM
1. You have to request tournament summaries manually: Pokerstars > Requests > Tournament Histories...
and import the data from the mail: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

Then import them manually to HM.

Stars now supports the automatic writing of summaries: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars Tournament Summary Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/441/Poker+Stars+Tournament+Summary+Setup)

2. Does this happen when the number of players at the table changes? please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

rupart
01-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Thank you
The statistics changes irrelative of changes of number of players.
Here is my HEM configuration attached.

netsrak
01-09-2011, 06:39 AM
Please try to redefine the player ranges in the additional hud filters to the default (all 2-10) and reset the tourney hud filters.
Does this help?

rupart
01-09-2011, 07:17 AM
Sorry I dont understand what do you mean. What means "(all 2-10)"?
I use the dons filters for the tournaments, not default.
Could you please explain once more?
Thank you.

netsrak
01-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Additional Hud filters->Filter for # of players
Change all values to the default:
# of players Min Max
2 2-10
3 2-10
4 2-10
5 2-10
6 2-10
7 2-10
8 2-10
9 2-10
10 2-10

Tourney Hud filters: click on set to default.

After this changes restart HM and test it again.

rupart
01-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Everything is done.
No changes. I played number of tourneys for 180 players and stats nulled two or three times.
Thank you.

Patvs
01-11-2011, 02:00 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05e-1.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off.

---

Create a new empty database (options--> database management) and reimport all your hands.

rupart
01-11-2011, 09:19 AM
Thank you.
My HEM was updated about a week ago.
I use W7 and Avast.
The point is that all these problems began about couple of weeks ago, My HEM worked perfectly during 6-7 months on the same computer and the same conditions.
I played not more than 50K hands. Are you sure about the new DB?

netsrak
01-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Please try it - its not much work for only 50 k hands.

Databases can get corrupt after computer or program chrashes so this might be the reason for your problems.

rupart
01-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Im very sorry about my endless questions, but I can not import my HH.
I created new DB, made it the default one, clicked hand export and received the ikon that I can export hands only from HEM. I didnt found the way to remove my hands from one DB to another.
Then I attempted to import the tourney HH from my computer to HEM but it found and imported only 79 hands. I played about 20K tourney hands during last 4 months. Now I have the empty tournament results field and really dont know what to do.
:confused:

Patvs
01-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05e-1.exe

Don't import "exported hands"

Run a import from folder on your old archive folder, so only original handhistory files are imported.

rupart
01-11-2011, 10:34 PM
My HEM was updated about a week ago:)
OK, it doesnt matter, Ill repeat it.
Where can I find my "old archive filder"? - I know nothing about that...
OK, i found on PS where my HH folder is, but my updated HEM doesnt find anything there to import...

Patvs
01-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Default folder is: C:/HMArchive

rupart
01-12-2011, 08:14 AM
Thank you, I imported all hands for last 6 months. Many thousands of hands.
But in "tourney reports" I see only 68 hands played 3 days ago and nothing more.
In my modifications is written "all hands" and "all speeds and number of players".
Where all the hands are, dont you know?
:confused:

netsrak
01-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

rupart
01-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Everything is OK now, all hands are found.
The problem was that the name of the player was not mine. I can not understand why and how it changed.
Tomorrow Ill see my HUD in action. I hope it will be OK too.
Ill inform you.
Thank you very much.

rupart
01-13-2011, 03:46 PM
HI!
Nothing new, the same problem remains.
Even more, I noticed that the stats of some players not only nulling but changing spontantly. For instance 7/5 VPIP/PFR of some player suddenly became 33/33 after something about 100 hands.
Also I noticed that sometimes my HEM shows wrong number of tournament players in its "Data View". I attach here the picture of my HEMs Data View where you can see the size of 49, 12, 15 players in the 180 persons tournament.
Thank you.

netsrak
01-14-2011, 04:39 AM
Please reset your tourney hud filters.
and for the results
You have to request tournament summaries manually: Pokerstars > Requests > Tournament Histories...
and import the data from the mail: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

Then import them manually to HM.

For new tourneys:
Stars now supports the writing of summaries directly to your computer: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars Tournament Summary Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/441/Poker+Stars+Tournament+Summary+Setup)

rupart
01-14-2011, 11:07 AM
How to reset my HUD filters?
What do you mean?
Why to reimport my HH? Well, it not so much matter for me.
I just want my HUD working normally.

rupart
01-14-2011, 12:38 PM
I clicked "reset values" on tourney filters and saved it. Hope you mean that.
OK, we'll see.
Thanks a lot.

rupart
01-18-2011, 12:14 AM
I think everything is OK now.
Thank you very much!