PDA

View Full Version : TN2 Sensei Issues

soulsbyc
05-23-2013, 01:44 AM
Apart from all of the missing info and options from TN1, Sensei is just not working at all.

Sometimes it says that i need to open pokerstars first, when it is obviously open.

Sometimes it says says that it is starting but just does nothing.

Sometimes it does start, but when it opens the filter it just inputs random crap rather than the settings i saved.

I was trying to play $15 games and it managed to register me to a $500. Luckily i had time to unregister...

Without having the ability to test searches this is just completely unusable. And since this is the main reason i use TN, I'll have to go back to TN1 for now.

Sarek
05-23-2013, 02:26 AM
1) You should filter SNGs in lobby first.
2) After that press Save button in Sensei. And since filter CAN be changed next time - press Save every time before using Sensei.
3) Then start Sensei.

PS. It works, see screen (too big to put it here directly (http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4560/tn2senseiworks.gif))

soulsbyc
05-23-2013, 02:29 AM
Yip, that's what I've been doing...

Sarek
05-23-2013, 02:32 AM
Please post a screenshot similar to my (see link in previous post)

soulsbyc
05-23-2013, 02:38 AM
Just tried again, saved it with the settings for $15 hyper turbos. When click start the filter opens and it set the max and minimum buy ins to zero this time. Was going to try again using a text filter rather than the min and max buy ins, but this time one of the other problems i mentioned happened again - it says starting sensei but nothing else happens.

TBH im not even gunna bother mucking around with this again until there is a test feature like in TN1, I can't risk being registered for $500 games.

Will let you know if i'm still having issues once sensei is implemented properly, its just missing way too much stuff at the moment.

Sarek
05-23-2013, 02:52 AM
Yes, sometimes Sensei resets BI filters. Restore them, press Save again - will be OK.
We have a ticket for this reset - I have added qoute from your text there AND your email - so we can notify you once we have fixed it.