PDA

View Full Version : ongame tables stop opening after about 10 mins of play

Partylurker
01-07-2011, 04:32 PM
I play on Betsafe, when Hem autoimport is running I cant open any new tables after playing for 5-10 mins. They just open up black with the betsafe logo in the middle and also the only way to close them after this happens is to force it from task manager.

I have user account ctrl turned off. Computer is a power rig with monster specs. I do use 3 Monitors at the same time, dunno if this is revelant or not.

Cheers

ankan666
01-08-2011, 06:42 AM
I have the exact same problem. I play on goalwin.

netsrak
01-08-2011, 07:39 AM
Which HM version are you using?

If its 1.11.05e can you please try an older release like 1.11.05d?

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Download Links For Past Builds (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds)

Partylurker
01-08-2011, 01:52 PM
Yes 05e. I tried 05d as well but it did not help.

Cheers

netsrak
01-09-2011, 07:05 AM
Please delete the ongame handhistory file or move it to a different folder and try again.
And can you please to enable table preferences -> force on top?

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

Partylurker
01-10-2011, 01:30 AM
Please delete the ongame handhistory file or move it to a different folder and try again.
And can you please to enable table preferences -> force on top?

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

I dont know what file is the ongame handhistory file, but I tried to use a completely different ongame client (betfair) with the same result. Tried Force on top as well.

I attached my config folder as a rar zip as its not possible to attach folders.

Cheers

netsrak
01-10-2011, 05:41 AM
I asked for a file not for a folder but no problem - the file is included. :)
The configuration looks fine for me although you have many pokerclients included.

Please try the following:
- remove all the auto-import folders except the one you want to test
- create a new database for a test and switch to this database.
- run a test with this configuration.
Does it still happen?

Partylurker
01-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Removing all other autoimport folders seems to have solved the problem. Played a 1000 hand session with no probs. Hopefully the problem will stay away :)

netsrak
01-11-2011, 05:00 AM
Thanks for the feedback :)

elnabo
01-14-2011, 11:08 AM
i have the same problem i've done that and its always the same :S
i bought a new HD and instaled win 7 32 bit and holdem only a it still happens, so it cant be the new database and i only have to folder in autoimport the one of the userdata\....\p5\ and the one of the poker software. please help me

ankan666
01-14-2011, 04:34 PM
only the "userdata\....\p5\" folder should be in the import folders list. If the folder with the ongame-executable is in the list, new tables won't be able to open. Unfortunately the autodetect feature detects the main folder with the executable, causing this bug.

Sarek
01-15-2011, 04:56 AM
tested on my PC now: deleted line with Ongame room settings and pressed Autodetect
HM added this line again exactly with "handhistory" folder included