PDA

View Full Version : Can't see some hands in my database

moacmoa
01-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Hi,

On January the 5th, I was playing on ongame network and my HM had some problems with importing hands between 22:59 and 23:50.
After my session, I imported the HH log file with HM and it imported some hands between 23:17 and 23:34. But I still can't see the other hands in my database.
When I try to re-import the HH log file, HM tell me that the hands are duplicate. I made a file with just one hand that I can't see in my DB, HM tells me that it's a duplicate hand (but I still can't see it in the DB).
I tried to purge all hands played on january the 5th and re-importe log file but the problem is still there.

How can I fix this problem ?

PS : I use HM 1.11.05e
PS2 : please excuse my bad english.

netsrak
01-08-2011, 07:00 AM
Please create a new database for a test and import the hands into this database.

Other solutions:
please remove the 3 winner cards from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

moacmoa
01-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Please create a new database for a test and import the hands into this database.
It works fine.

Other solutions:
please remove the 3 winner cards from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)
Don't unterstand "3 winner cards". I removed "winner cards" but there was no change.

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
I did that, it didn't help.

If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).
Can you explain how to export summaries ? I don't know how...
I created a new DB and i imported all my archive folder. But I have some hands missing (about 400 of 300k hands). So i'd like to export my old DB HH but when I choose option>database management>export hands, I have an error popup message : "Currently you can only export hands from a Holdem Manager database."

netsrak
01-10-2011, 04:47 AM
Don't unterstand "3 winner cards". I removed "winner cards" but there was no change.

Options -> Settings -> Hands view columns.
Remove WinnerName, WinnerCards and WinnerWon

Can you explain how to export summaries ? I don't know how...
I created a new DB and i imported all my archive folder. But I have some hands missing (about 400 of 300k hands). So i'd like to export my old DB HH but when I choose option>database management>export hands, I have an error popup message : "Currently you can only export hands from a Holdem Manager database."
There is a bug in the hands export in release 1.11.05e. Please try a selective export in a hands view: right click on a hand -> Export all....

To export summaries (if you played tourneys / sngs) right click on them in the tourney -> results -> dataview -> export summaries

moacmoa
01-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Options -> Settings -> Hands view columns.
Remove WinnerName, WinnerCards and WinnerWon
OK. I did that. Problem is still there.

There is a bug in the hands export in release 1.11.05e. Please try a selective export in a hands view: right click on a hand -> Export all....
OK, tit works. I have to detect where are my missings hands (I can't export 300k hands in one time).

To export summaries (if you played tourneys / sngs) right click on them in the tourney -> results -> dataview -> export summaries
Thanks.