PDA

View Full Version : HEM1 for FTP tourn fix?

buffyslayer
05-22-2013, 07:48 PM
Is there any possibility this will actually be fixed in 2013?

thanks for your time on this

Patvs
05-22-2013, 11:00 PM
Bugticket on this issue is HMONE-228. I have no eta when this will be fixed (but expect it to be somewhere next week)

It's also still not fully fixed for HM2. For HM2 as a temporary solution you have to use the TableFinder for some tournaments.

Dark Star
05-23-2013, 04:05 AM
Is there any possibility this will actually be fixed in 2013?

thanks for your time on this

it's a bit worrying when these things start to take weeks to sort out. it gives the impression that they are overstretching. that's why i left my original choice of software and bought HM in the first place. in fact one site was still unfixed after 12 months and then only made available if you paid for the new version. i really hope this isn't going to be a trend with HM

omaholla
05-24-2013, 11:38 AM
I'm getting very worried as well. I have a feeling this isn't gonna get fixed anytime soon. Maybe it's time to change software...

Patvs
05-25-2013, 02:17 AM
Here is the latest internal HM1 update - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_24May2013.exe

There are some significant fixes for FTP tourney HUD issues in the above build but we are still waiting on the HM2 beta branch merge to address some other HM1 tourney issues (mostly parsing related). Some of the issues addressed in the above build are: HUD mixing omaha and holdem, Rush HUD issues, SNG/MTT HUD issues caused by the last FTP update. The next update we post later this weekend or early next week should have a lot of parsing/results issues that were being caused by the last hand and/or summary not importing.

If you continue to have problems with no HUD on tournaments we are going to need some screen shots and files sent -

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.