PDA

View Full Version : TiltBuster Mighty Mouse + TN2

eLPe21
05-22-2013, 07:16 PM
Hello,

I'm using such table theme and TN1 mostly to click timebank / stack tables / preset bet per street.

Unfortunately it doesnt work with TN2. The mod has an option during installation process to suppoer TN1. It resolves quite a few issues and I'm very happy with how it works even though it is not fully supported. However TN2
is not supporting preset bets at all.

The table and how it looks + TN2 preset bets TAB.

ps. forum does not allow to insert google-docs img files.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B67tM1_r9fSXTDVwNGlSSW1lWGM/edit?usp=sharing

1. Is there any chance you're planning to do 'custom' theme support like for example it's been done in Stack And Tiles? They ask user to activate the table and mark where all buttons are etc. ?
2. Are you planning/working on adding support for more themes which are popular and available on the internet. Like mine, which is heavy grinder one as it's got plenty of space for HUD.

Sarek
05-23-2013, 02:48 AM
Currently TN2 works with the same themes as TN1.
But there are some small issues with Black and HyperSimple themes. With Nova, Classic, NoImages TN2 work OK.
Improving this is a goal for next TN2 release. Also for Tiltbuster themes (but NOT for all of them!).
Generally full support of all existing themes is not planned. But we have "Click by location" hotkeys in TN2 - they should work as "action buttons" on any table design.

karstenkloss
05-23-2013, 07:17 AM
Hi,

if the next TN2-release doesn't make it possible for you to use Mighty-Mouse with TN, contact me on Tiltbuster (karstenkloss) or here.

Bar is MIP at the moment, i will supply you with a fix to make it compatible until he's back at work.

eLPe21
05-23-2013, 07:19 AM
Thanks for that!