PDA

View Full Version : Problem hands session Pokerstars

pokero
01-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Hi, I'm using the google translator, and perhaps poorly understood my problem. I usually play on Pokerstars NL50 and for 5 days when I look into the option of session, the session that I am or I was playing, there are hands that I appear and clear the gains or losses of the session, not the real, apart from that when reviewing for errors, as I have all hands. The strange thing is that in the HUD, which shows the data table in real time, if I appear. I mean, for example an all in with KK preflop to lose because the other had aces in the Pop-up if I displayed $ -50, but the choice of the session does not appear that hand.
I have not touched or changed anything in the HM, and can not be, because it was perfect. If anyone had the same problem I would appreciate comment on how we solve it.

Thanks.
EscucharLeer fonéticamente

Diccionario - Ver diccionario detallado

netsrak
01-08-2011, 07:29 AM
Not sure what you are talking about but i try.

We had an EV bug in the 1.11.05d release. Please update to 1.11.05e http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

To fix already imported hands you need to delete and reimport them or import them into a new database.