PDA

View Full Version : Importing large hand history files

gareth336
01-07-2011, 01:50 PM
I recently requested some hands to be sent to me directly from Stars and Full Tilt as I knew that quite a few were missing from my hand history folder when I had been playing. Anyway, the hands arrived from the respective sites but are each contained in large text files.

I tried importing the Full Tilt HH's for example from one single text file that was around 24mb in size. It has imported quite a lot of hands (it may even have imported all of them, I'm not sure) but the auto import continues to import '13 parts of large file' and continues to do so for as long as I leave it (earlier it was running for 3 hours+, and normally my import speed is around 140 - 160 hands/s, and was showing no signs of stopping). As it continues to just keep trying to import the same file, it isn't removed from my HH folder to the archive. Do I have to manually cut and paste the hands from the text file into other files to make them smaller or should I just be able to import the large files as they are? Is there a limit to the file size that HM can cope with importing?

netsrak
01-08-2011, 06:58 AM
The auto-import is not designed to import large amounts of files or large files. Its just for importing files while you are playing.

Please move the files to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder.