View Full Version : Filters problem

gimmedimes
01-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Hi,

I would like to set a filter to review my push in heads up play with 8-12bb

In the first window I set

#players equal to 2

stack (BB) between 8 and 12

position small blind & button (since I don't know what HM recognize it)

preflop action facing player: everything

and in more filters:

all in preflop=true

is it correct? if it is, why no hand is displayed?
thank you very much

fopah
01-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Hi,

I would like to set a filter to review my push in heads up play with 8-12bb

In the first window I set

#players equal to 2

stack (BB) between 8 and 12

position small blind & button (since I don't know what HM recognize it)

preflop action facing player: everything

and in more filters:

all in preflop=true

is it correct? if it is, why no hand is displayed?
thank you very much

Hi,
This is not quite correct because the all in stat only works when all in and called. Also the player # set to 2 will only show you hands when you are heads up.

gimmedimes
01-08-2011, 12:08 AM
Hi,
This is not quite correct because the all in stat only works when all in and called. Also the player # set to 2 will only show you hands when you are heads up.

Yeah, I want to see stats in heads up play when I push! so what do you suggest to change?

fopah
01-08-2011, 09:02 PM
I am afraid you cannot do this I have made some custom stats to get number of hands you have jammed.

#hands Jammed preflop:

<Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="jammed preflop"
ValueExpressions="sum(case when didPFR = true and phmisc.StackSize/bigblind = phmisc.betamountpreflop/GT.BigBlind or
ph.PositionType_ID=0 and phmisc.StackSize/bigblind -1 = phmisc.betamountpreflop/GT.BigBlind or
ph.PositionType_ID=1 and phmisc.StackSize/bigblind - 1 = phmisc.betamountpreflop/GT.BigBlind then 1 else 0 end) as jampf"
Evaluate="(jampf)" ColumnHeader="jammed preflop" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="% of times player sees a showdown when he sees the flop" />

#of those jams that were called

<Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="# jam called"
ValueExpressions="sum(case when didPFR = true and ph.StreetWentAllin = 1 then 1 else 0 end) as wenttoshowdown"
Evaluate="(wenttoshowdown)" ColumnHeader="# jam called" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="% of times player sees a showdown when he sees the flop" />

% of those hands that were called

<Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="% jam called"
ValueExpressions="sum(case when didPFR = true and ph.StreetWentAllin = 1 then 1 else 0 end) as test"
Evaluate="(wenttoshowdown*100.0/jampf)" ColumnHeader="% jam called" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="% of times player sees a showdown when he sees the flop" />

These have not been tested thoroughly so beware.