PDA

View Full Version : Hm dont open/error message

HeadAK
01-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Hi,

Since 2 hours, Hm suddenly import a lot of hand fastly, impossible to import my live hands.
I decided to uninstall, then, install; When i try to open Hm, there is this message :

"An erro occurred while loading the prefs files: impossible de charger le fichier ou l'assembly 'system.Xml, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKey Token=b77a5c561934e089' ou une de ses dépendances. Le fichier spécifié est introuvable." ----- OK

ty

netsrak
01-08-2011, 07:18 AM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing HUD Prefs file \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml , so HM will rebuild it to default.
3) Delete the position files config\pospref*.txt (= pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...)
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

HeadAK
01-08-2011, 07:39 AM
Hi

I deleted all this files & HM still dont open; always the same error message.

ty

netsrak
01-09-2011, 06:47 AM
Did you reboot your computer?

Under vista and windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. run the windows explorer and navigate to your holdemmanager installation directory. right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab.

If you cant figure it out Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.