PDA

View Full Version : omaha manager trial

oemdzi
01-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Hello Im using holdem manager pro version, but now before I upgrade it to holdem+omaha manager I want to try trial omaha manager. I downloaded it from this link : Omaha Manager (http://www.holdemmanager.com/buy/2/omaha-manager)
But there is still only holdem manager and not omaha manager or holdem+omaha manager. Im really confused right now :) Please help me a little bit with that. Thank you !

fozzy71
01-07-2011, 11:26 AM
We would have to ask our sales team to give you a temporary code, to unlock holdem/omaha simultaneously. Then you can switch between game types in the same program using the game-type drop down menu on all the tabs. Omaha is integrated seamlessly. I can assure you that if you are happy with the Holdem support for the sites you play you should be equally happy with the Omaha support. The only real difference is the 2 hole cards. Everything else works the same for the most part.

If you play both games and plan to buy it, I would simply make the upgrade purchase. We offer a limited time refund if you aren't happy with it, but I doubt that will be the case.

If you decide you do need to use a trial version first, please email me your username/email for your account at holdemmanager.com so I can ask our sales team to assign you a temporary code. Send it to fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.