PDA

View Full Version : Table Under Mouse/Frames

chilin_dude
05-22-2013, 10:25 AM
Am I correct that similar to TN1, when i choose table under mouse as table control, then when i mouse over a table it should bring it to the foreground? And that by ticking 'allow frames' as seen in the screenshot the table that I'm hovering over should have a red border? If so this isnt currently working.
TN2 is detecting I'm using Pokerstars.com and Nova theme correctly, but won't work for table control at all. Screenshot attached.

Sarek
05-23-2013, 02:09 AM
Improving table control is a goal for next biuld.
Please read this http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/410811-tn2-upcoming-release.html

Upd: in build 2.1.18 this is implemented, see details:
1. "Popup table whenever action is required"
if checked (default = yes), once you have no action on your current table, and there's another table requiring action, it will take you to that action, otherwise, even if another table needs action, it won't take you there until you manually go there (either click on table, or use the cycling hotkeys)
2. TIF / "Bring mouse to Table in Foreground" - if selected, when a table gets in the foreground, it will move the mouse near the buttons
3. TUM / "Bring Table under mouse to foreground" - if selected, when a table is under mouse, it will come to foreground. if unselected, it will have the red frame, but it won't come to foreground
4. Cycle to First In Line - this will go to the first table that has action IF the current table has no action (if current table has action, this does nothing)
5. Added "Cycle to next in line" / "Cycle to prev in line". This allows moving through the tables that have action
6. Popup table whenever action is required - PAUSE/RESUME
When you manually cycle to any table: manually click a table, or use any cycling hotkey EXCEPT "Cycle to First in line"
The "Popup table whenever action is required" (if it's enabled) IS PAUSED
(rationale: otherwise, you'd have other tables always popping up over your active table)
The "Popup table whenever action is required" is RESUMED the first time you press hte "Cycle to First in line" hotkey
(or, see the other checkboxes in Cycling Hot Keys)

chilin_dude
05-23-2013, 04:53 AM
Upgraded to latest. Opened 3 tables, drew on red X where my mouse was when screenshot taken, so that table should be brought to the front, and have a frame around it, but doesnt.
Thanks

sideshow
05-23-2013, 11:42 AM
This feature does not work with TNTile you need to use TIF ( table in foreground ) the reason you don't use TUM in TNT is because the table is out of sight so you can't put the mouse on the table in order for it to come to the foreground.

Thanks

chilin_dude
05-23-2013, 11:44 AM
This feature does not work with TNTile you need to use TIF ( table in foreground ) the reason you don't use TUM in TNT is because the table is out of sight so you can't put the mouse on the table in order for it to come to the foreground.

ThanksSo there is no way to get the same settings as in TN1 where its table undermouse and that brings it to the front?
And fyi using 'table in foreground' in TN2, still produces no frame etc.

Sarek
05-23-2013, 01:07 PM
As I see on screen, you have NinjaTile layout active - but if so, there should NOT be 3 tables visible.
Lot of tables in stack + (possibly, depends on actions) one apart.
Or you have used Stars client feature to tile tables?