PDA

View Full Version : About to purchase Hold 'Em Manager, but I need clarification

Waking Up
01-06-2011, 10:33 PM
One problem I have everytime I download a trial of any poker tracking software is postgres. Postgres usually gives me a nightmare and it takes hours on end to get it to work on my computer, although I eventually usually do it can get quite confusing after a while.

Basically what I'm saying is that if I go ahead and buy this, and for some crazy reason I can't get it to work because of postgres can I still get a refund on the product? Also is there a way to get instructions on how to get it working step by step, I know it usually means deleting and redoing PWs and things but I haven't done it in a long time so I'll need instructions.

netsrak
01-07-2011, 05:53 AM
Yep, you get a refund if we cant make it working.

Instructions are in our FAQ: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Holdem Manager Introduction (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/134/Holdem+Manager+Introduction)

If you already have a running postgresql installation from your other trials you can use this installation for HM too.