PDA

View Full Version : SNG Sensei Error

chilin_dude
05-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Hello.
First off I'd like to suggest, as some others have that you re-implement the 'test' button in the sng sensei that is in TN1, there are two reasons for this:
1. The most basic, you can actually simply 'test' that the sng filter is working correctly, without having to run the sensei and find out 'fk it registered me for the wrong thing (see video below).
2. More importantly, some players (myself included, use the 'test' button to register for games. For example in TN 1 I have 4 different sng filters set up, one for 45s, one for 180s, one for 18s. During my session whilst playing I use the 'test' button next to the applicable one, to get stars client to update the filter, then manually register for the games from that filter I want to (so for example I can then check the lobby of the 18 and decide if its too reggy or not).

And now to the bug itself: The sensei itself just seems to have a life of its own. I set up a filter, Save it. First time I run it, yep everythings fine. You pause it however and when you click start again it'll register you for anything its heart desires, nothing to do with the filter you've set up. I've attached a video of the problem for you below. As you can see it registered me for some 60fpp sng thing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS5REqpJX8o

sideshow
05-22-2013, 10:05 AM
Hi,

We have talked with the developer on this and he is going to implement the TEST button as of now i have no ETA on this at the moment but once it is implemented i will notify you here.

In regards to the bug when it starts to register you for the wrong buyin did you notice if the filters in PS reset as this was not visible in the video?

In any case please reproduce and send us the log file with a link to this thread and your forum name and we will look into this as quickly as possible.

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

Thanks

chilin_dude
05-22-2013, 10:17 AM
Hi,

We have talked with the developer on this and he is going to implement the TEST button as of now i have no ETA on this at the moment but once it is implemented i will notify you here.

In regards to the bug when it starts to register you for the wrong buyin did you notice if the filters in PS reset as this was not visible in the video?

In any case please reproduce and send us the log file with a link to this thread and your forum name and we will look into this as quickly as possible.

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

Thanks
Thanks for adding test option, look forward to it.
Yes the stars filter in ps was changed/reset. It kept the buying amount etc correct, but deleted all the text in the sng filter text box, annoyingly camtasia didn't capture this.
Have attatched log and sent it over to that address.

Sarek
05-22-2013, 12:57 PM
If Stars filter gets reseted - set it again and press Save in TN2 before using Sensei.

chilin_dude
05-22-2013, 01:10 PM
If Stars filter gets reseted - set it again and press Save in TN2 before using Sensei.

Done this multiple times still no success. Here is a video I just recorded for you to evidence this, start to finish.
SNG sensei error 2 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JArXMz6FZts)

soulsbyc
05-23-2013, 01:23 AM
I am also looking forward to the test feature being reimplemented - hope this happens very soon.

There is also a lot of other stuff missing from the TN1 sensei, including current number of games registered (total across different buyins), total registered for session and run minutes. Also there is no reset button - i assume it is reset every time you stop and start? I like having the ability to 'pause' my session without resetting the counts. Also the ability to adjust the max games registered per cycle was also useful.

So basically... bring back all the stuff from TN1. I don't see any advantage in over simplifying it like this.

On a positive note, I am stoked that the counts for individual buy ins work now, good job on that!

Sarek
05-23-2013, 02:41 AM
I created a ticket
HM-6937 TN2 Sensei: get back TN1 features
and quoted there your requests.
I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.