PDA

View Full Version : TN2 not working on FT-charged 3,89€ after subscribing

alocmrlj
05-21-2013, 09:54 AM
I can not get TN2 working on FT(hotkeys or preset bets), works on WPT.

Here is what I did(windows 7 x32 ultimate, two monitors and using HM2):
-running as admin
-turned off UAC
-using an Aero based windows theme
-using the latest version 2.1.11.0
-tried classic and racetrack theme
-disabled 'FTP table popup on action'
-only thing that works is 'auto.buyin'
-emailed Logs to support on 16.5.(no advice on how to fix it received)
I have no idea what else to do, I'm stuck.

One more thing, I have been charged a strange amount for subscribing to TN2 even tho I should have 3 months free before sub. is suppose to be charged? (16.05.2013-HOLDEMMANAGER.N-3,89€).

sideshow
05-21-2013, 11:07 AM
Please PM me your email address and i will see what happened that your email was not responded to.

For the the issue about getting charged i apologize about this please contact sales@holdemmanager.com and they will take care of this for you.

Thanks

alocmrlj
05-21-2013, 04:23 PM
This is my correspondence w/ support , after that I got no more reply. PM'ed my email.

Here is the screenshot of my settings and new log file. I'm playing on racetrack theme, TN2 says i play on classic; even if I change to classic it still doesen't work.

From: Table Ninja [mailto:tableninjasupport@holdemmanager.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:15 PM
To: xy@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Table Ninja 2

Hi,

In the log files it says you have Table popup action set can you reproduce and send us fresh logs so we can see the errors do not close TN before sending the logs

Thanks
Denise
Table Ninja Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback
Original Message
----------------
Subject: Table Ninja 2
To: <support@tableninja.com>
Date: 2013-05-16 14:01:33
I have downloaded Table Ninja 2 Trial (2.1.1.0), installed, and I'm very disappointed.

In TN I set hotkeys, I disabled in FTP table popup on action, but TN did not recognize single table. I played cash games and switched themes from racetrack to classic back and forth. With option 'table under mouse' on any theme with default bet buttons and default slider settings I can't get red frame on any table. When I play nothing shows up in 'Logs' tab.
I directed TN hand history folder for my FTP account and there was no on-screen display at all.

I have windows 7 x32 ultimate, two monitors and using HM.
Attaching log file.
Thx.

alocmrlj
05-21-2013, 04:30 PM
This is my correspondence with support, after that I got no reply. PM'ed my email.

Here is the screenshot of my settings and new log file. I'm playing on racetrack theme, TN2 says i play on classic; even if I change to classic it still doesen't work.

From: Table Ninja [mailto:tableninjasupport@holdemmanager.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:15 PM
To: xy@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Table Ninja 2

Hi,

In the log files it says you have Table popup action set can you reproduce and send us fresh logs so we can see the errors do not close TN before sending the logs

Thanks
Denise
Table Ninja Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback
Original Message
----------------
Subject: Table Ninja 2
To: <support@tableninja.com>
Date: 2013-05-16 14:01:33
I have downloaded Table Ninja 2 Trial (2.1.1.0), installed, and I'm very disappointed.

In TN I set hotkeys, I disabled in FTP table popup on action, but TN did not recognize single table. I played cash games and switched themes from racetrack to classic back and forth. With option 'table under mouse' on any theme with default bet buttons and default slider settings I can't get red frame on any table. When I play nothing shows up in 'Logs' tab.
I directed TN hand history folder for my FTP account and there was no on-screen display at all.

I have windows 7 x32 ultimate, two monitors and using HM.
Attaching log file.
Thx.

Sarek
05-23-2013, 02:54 AM
Please try 2.1.18 build - it has a lot of Table control improvements.
here's what's changed in Layouts (a LOT)
1. "Popup table whenever action is required"
if checked (default = yes), once you have no action on your current table, and there's another table requiring action, it will take you to that action, otherwise, even if another table needs action, it won't take you there until you manually go there (either click on table, or use the cycling hotkeys)
2. TIF / "Bring mouse to Table in Foreground" - if selected, when a table gets in the foreground, it will move the mouse near the buttons
3. TUM / "Bring Table under mouse to foreground" - if selected, when a table is under mouse, it will come to foreground. if unselected, it will have the red frame, but it won't come to foreground
4. Cycle to First In Line - this will go to the first table that has action IF the current table has no action (if current table has action, this does nothing)
5. Added "Cycle to next in line" / "Cycle to prev in line". This allows moving through the tables that have action
6. Popup table whenever action is required - PAUSE/RESUME
When you manually cycle to any table: manually click a table, or use any cycling hotkey EXCEPT "Cycle to First in line"
The "Popup table whenever action is required" (if it's enabled) IS PAUSED
(rationale: otherwise, you'd have other tables always popping up over your active table)
The "Popup table whenever action is required" is RESUMED the first time you press hte "Cycle to First in line" hotkey
(or, see the other checkboxes in Cycling Hot Keys)