PDA

View Full Version : Notes not showing

Mariners
05-21-2013, 09:27 AM
I've just upgraded to notecaddy edge and added the new notes however, nothing is showing up on my HUD. I'm using my own HUD, is this the reason? The notes however used to work on the original NC.

HossendeHaai
05-21-2013, 10:32 AM
You should reset your notes. If that didn't work you might best contact NC Edge support, because this is obviously related to their product.

sreticentv
05-21-2013, 10:48 AM
Their notes are configured to show up in their HUD. If you made your own HUD then you need to take steps to organize the notes in a way similar to how they did. See Grouping, sorting, and organizing notes - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Grouping-sorting-and-organizing-notes.ashx#Organizing_Notes_2) for more details on how to organize them into popups

Mariners
05-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Would I able to arrange a teamviewer session to try get it working as I've spent many hours trying to get them to show up

HossendeHaai
05-21-2013, 12:20 PM
If that didn't work you might best contact NC Edge support, because this is obviously related to their product.

^^

scoobediah
05-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Hi Mariners,

Please check your desktop folder named "NoteCaddy Coaching Pack Files." Inside it you should see a PDF file named "How to use your own HUD with NCE Popups and Badges."

Please contact us on Skype, email, or one of our forum threads for anymore help :)

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team